Friday, February 27, 2009

Ideassssss

:))) hi!
do u like e song? hahaha
crazy over this song for e past few days..
e lyrics is so fairytale.. hahaha. romeo and juliet.
not really a fan of hers, but this song is good :))
Taylor Swift - Love Story

i blog so much this few days.. haha
becoz...IM TOO FREE. oh no..
haha.

today is a productive/ FRUITFUL day. lol
met michele and laugh alot during discussion.
coz we come out with crazy and stupid ideas for e competition. hahaha!
thinking back makes me laugh. happy :))))
kinda of excited for the competition. hope we will win!!
$$$$10,000 <- Top first
hahahaha. lets all pray. haha

oh ya. i called e lady i got to know from SIA, who do events at swiss hotel today.
im glad she still remember me, haha anyway she is a really friendly lady..omg.
i ask her whether there are any opening for interview or job opportunity and to inform me if there is any. and she told me to send in my resume to her and she will help me asked. so nice right?!
i wanna be like her next time. help people willing. hahaha

anyway looks like everything is going smoothly :)

OH NO. THERE IS ONE THING..
i mistaken e date for my appointment in nsc. AGAIN.
omg.. wats e problem with me?!!.. should be next friday and i went today.
and i rush there like hell!! spend like $20 plus for e cab fare
just to know that i got date mixed up. faint
i did e same thing for my advance test too. zzzz
serious problem..
getting....OLD!! haha.

hope u r doing well! :))))

i still dont know wat happen.
i dont wanna be played for a fool.
im disappointed. e horoscope is right..
the end.

bye bye
fruitful day

No comments: