Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:)

hello! its been quite awhile since a blog.
so here it is..
this week: NOTHING PRODUCTIVE.
sad. haha. but was having fun wih my gfs :)

went to help out in a 3days event at suntec. get to know some nice people :)
e interview i went for didnt reply. :(
i guess my age and working experience didnt meet e requirement.
never mind.. i shall try harder.

went powerhs yesterday.
did some crazy stuff.
feels kinda good. but not gonna do it again..haha
not healthy. :x
took some unglam pics.
hahaa overall it was fun.

feel so useless at home.

i guess tml i should start..
-call british council to make arrangement for e test..
-send out 5 more resume. LOL
-pay my library fines.. -.- cost me like $120
-view some schools and apply
-book my practical test
-call my driving instructor

if i cant find e job i wan at the end of april..
i think im gonna study then. :( dont know wat to study though.
zzzz

headache.

byebye
lazy day

No comments: